hellooo

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
cemmy074
full bodykit
full bodykit
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 2WD
Seats: 7 Seats
Roof: Glass Top
Trim: sx-g limited
Mods: Not yet but i ll do something eyecatcher

hellooo

Post by cemmy074 »

After search little long we staied between largo and bongo. I neber had before. I am hoping it is better than bongo coz bongo feels like a tank and mpg wisecis worse than v8 peyeol cars.. Just need to know what should i look. Is there any common problem/s..and what is the difference between 1995 model limited than the others. Looks wise for me headlight and interior anything else??
P.s. sorry for my grammer..
mrfish85
Global Moderator
Trim: highway star

Re: hellooo

Post by mrfish85 »

Welcome, the largo is a brilliant bus. Surprisingly spacious, besides the usual ( 4kids the misses the rotty ) ive had loads of thing in the back of my bus like motorbikes.

Look out for rusty sills under the plastic side skirts and rust under the back of the bus and obviously a good look for rust in the arches. Also if it stalls when you put it on full steering lock. Do it a few times when vehicle is stationary and then turn the lights on and put it on full lock a couple of times again to see if it stalls. Then do the same again but do it when your pulling off and see if it surges or stalls(this stalling is a common fault and as of yet no one has solved this issue just relieved the symptoms abit).
Don't forgot to check all the usual stuff when buying a vehicle lol

M.P.G is pretty good for a bus made in the 90's

Only differences that im aware of is the interior maybe blue instead of brown, the seats may just be material instead of half leather half suede.

Hope this helps
Life a BITCH!!!
Then you get a LARGO!!!
cemmy074
full bodykit
full bodykit
Trim: sx-g limited
Mods: Not yet but i ll do something eyecatcher

Re: hellooo

Post by cemmy074 »

thank you for reply and help. car has one uk owner and it was in close garage few years yes rear arches has little rust. as long as owner said tyres are not keeping air more than 5 days and and speedo stop working. price is so cheap for me and car still low mileage.. but i ll check what you said.. it is for only me&my wife +3 little dogs and probably i ll make as a camper,i test one bongo but it is like tank .On bongo mpg is so bad and always overheat problem..but still not sure limited or highway star. i ll see the feeling if i buy i ll upload pictures..
best regards