Just joined

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
RBvanman
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: not a largo anymore
Mods: R33 skyline

Re: Just joined

Post by RBvanman »

Been a while ,having to much fun with van ,sailed through MOT last week,running low boost at the moment till I get it remapped still got a few things to change,so far its all good and is sooo good to drive,and totally spanks other fast cars,the look on peeps faces is priceless... totally recomend a turbo'd largo.
You can only please some of the people some of the time .....Sod that just please yourself.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Trim: highway star
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ spankin other fast cars, that must be fun :mrgreen: and when they see what they get spanked by :lol:

i'm hoping my van will get turbo converted in the future but not for a while yet as i have other things to do first, the main one being rear suspension as its ALOT soggy to say the least :roll:

you'll have to do some spanking vids to post on youtube :D

happie
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
octanekitties
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by octanekitties »

hiya and welcome to the club, ive heard rumours about a scottish rb powered largo was it as much of a ballache as people think ?
RBvanman
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by RBvanman »

octanekitties wrote:hiya and welcome to the club, ive heard rumours about a scottish rb powered largo was it as much of a ballache as people think ?
Hello,
It wasnt a ballacher ,but if some body is willing to put the time in its well worth doing,others may take a different approach,I totally enjoyed swinging hammer an grinder at the weekend. :D :D :D
You can only please some of the people some of the time .....Sod that just please yourself.
RBvanman
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by RBvanman »

N.r.g wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: @ spankin other fast cars, that must be fun :mrgreen: and when they see what they get spanked by :lol:

i'm hoping my van will get turbo converted in the future but not for a while yet as i have other things to do first, the main one being rear suspension as its ALOT soggy to say the least :roll:

you'll have to do some spanking vids to post on youtube :D

happie
on the suspension...Ive been told it looks the nuts from behind when I sink the boot ,back end drops and it disappears up the road dragster styleeee lol.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

i bet it does 8-)
if blackpool isnt too far for you maybe you might be interested in a meet sept 25th
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
RBvanman
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by RBvanman »

Sept could be a possibility but cant commit till last thing ,usual excuses of life ,hopefully be there .cheers
the shiney one
top forum poster
top forum poster
Mods: 18in deep dish chrome alloys
black limo tints

Post by the shiney one »

glad to hear its all running well happie
south west admin