Hello from Chilly Essex

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
Salem69
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: Standard SX-G
Mods: Induction kit

Hello from Chilly Essex

Post by Salem69 »

happie Just thought I'd drop in, as it looks a bit more livley in here...... Very Cool Site..... and a few peeps I know.... happie

Will now go and have a good look round :) :)
When you're swimmin' in the creek and an eel bites your cheek, that's a MORAY
N.r.g
Site Admin
Fuel: Petrol
Trim: highway star
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Re: Hello from Chilly Essex

Post by N.r.g »

Hiya Graham welcome to the fun forum where the only rule is you must enjoy yourself and your largo :D

Hope all is well largo wise your end happie

cheers

Nrg...
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
Salem69
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by Salem69 »

Found site by accident via google, whilst searching.................... Largo's

Very glad I did though, and love the relaxed attitude here.

The Largo is running well, and we go out in her when ever we can (any excuse for a drive) but still have to convince Mrs Salem that mods are in order.

Graham.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

yup it is relaxed here can type anything you like.

were all adults here and all know what a bit of fun is.

Glad to hear your enjoying the largo, have to admit they are very nice to drive and comfy too.

As for mods what the wife dont know wont hurt her :lol: and when she does know its too late :D

You should see in my garage nicknamed the largo mod den, the only room in the house the wifes not allowed ;)
skiver
full bodykit
full bodykit

Post by skiver »

hiya and welcome, happie , ah, the largo den, such an alladins cave of goodies... :lol: :lol:
Salem69
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by Salem69 »

As some may know. We bought our Largo which is Black-over-Grey 2.0 TD as a Cat C, she had dent damage on the drivers side, most of this has been pushed out but still needs work.

We have done a few tweeks on her and I will be putting an induction filter on in the near future. The speedo is still sticky and sometimes doesen't want to play ball, but can't get to that at the moment as the centre console is sticking somewhere, and need time to locate the problem. Apart from these prob's she runs really well and starts first time every time.

We still don't know what breed she is, but think she is an SXG. We did send the numbers to a certain person but got no reply's.

I personally don't drive (Never Have) I leave that to the Mrs as she enjoys it, plus it's good when going to parties and the like as she doesen't drink. :twisted:
N.r.g
Site Admin

Post by N.r.g »

if you pm me the numbers i can throw them into nissan fast system and see what comes up ;)
might tell me what model it is not sure but will give it a go for ya.
largodaddy
Founder

Post by largodaddy »

welcome to the crazey club cc cc happie happie
its all fun here happie
Salem69
fat boy exhaust
fat boy exhaust

Post by Salem69 »

N.r.g wrote:if you pm me the numbers i can throw them into nissan fast system and see what comes up ;)
might tell me what model it is not sure but will give it a go for ya.
Thanks for that, will send the details later as at work at the moment :(

Last Shift till after Christmas :D :D
N.r.g
Site Admin

Post by N.r.g »

or you can look in largo links section shiney posted the links to download and install fast for yourself..