Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
Cueball
Site Admin
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Seats: 7 Seats
Roof: Tin Top
Trim: Highway Star
Mods: Induction Kit
Double Din head unit with DVD and GPS
Head rest monitors

Re: newbie

Post by Cueball »

Hey and big Welcome to Nissan Largo Friends.
I was at blackpool cruise. Mine was the really dirty Largo with grass and mud over the windscreen wipers kindly put there by one of our members.

Cueball from Pembrokeshire.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum. It was great to have met you at blackpool amd was even better to be able to chat to someone who was actually normal from the elgrand owners lmao. I was the one following you down the front untill you had enough and went to find a pub :)
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
richw32
dipstick
dipstick

Post by richw32 »

cheers boys,but im far from normal lol :lol: ,

still looking around for a largo im after the facelift type as thats what the missis wants, got 2 in mind both petrol 1 is 4x4, 2800 each, not sure which is best one on piston heads and 1 on trader both white,

can we get mods for these or are they like rocking horse shite,

have you got anymore l,e,d,s on your bus pal , and yes a very long day in blackpool i needed a pint or 10 lol cheers