hi all

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
jay3110
top forum poster
top forum poster

Re: hi all

Post by jay3110 »

Welcome Chris !!
if you the person im thinking of , then glad you found one ok !!! :)
theorangeone
Site Admin
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: full body kit/face lift front fitted/20 inch rims/full spray job/lots of leds/stainless exsaust/double din head unite,2 x 5 inch screens and 1 x 19 inch screen/chrome wheel arches and window trim/30 mm spacers all round/largo seat covers/very rare rear clear indicaters/wood and leather stearing wheel/

Post by theorangeone »

thats it chris,
very handy for most things is the search engine,
but best of all is the feedback you will get from other members as we have all been there before,
woody
jay3110
top forum poster
top forum poster

Post by jay3110 »

i think its the chap i suggested the site to when he rung about the petrol van , but he had already found something by the time i mot'd it ....
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

Hi jay yeah its me thanks mate one turned up cheep not to far away think the cheap part mite cost me in the long run...heard some knocking when was in tick over lifted the passanger seat the alternater seems to be knocking prob something come loose and a weird noise on full lock hi pitched so in hope not gonna be one of those wished id paid a bit more deals. anyway thanks for giving me the heads up for the largofriends and sure were catch up :)
tommy
top forum poster
top forum poster
Fuel: Petrol/Gas
Drivetrain: 2WD
Seats: Custom Layout
Trim: mercedes
Mods: Largo lover!

Post by tommy »

Idler bearing on the belt?
Life is like a S**T sandwich the more bread you got the less S**T you gotta eat.
jay3110
top forum poster
top forum poster

Post by jay3110 »

you'll get some good advice on here !
a friendly forum and plenty of people in the know :)
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

colud be tommy when was holding the allternater the knocking stoped got a friend who works alot on jap imports hes gonna take good look thursday he just said dont go out of town just in case ......the thing is cant stop driving it really love it already wondering what the 2.4 petrol would be like to drive....can see what my drives gonna end up lookin like tryed telling my mrs that it probly be good idea if we had one diesel one petrol haaaa!! on the largo blag! :)
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

ok all thanks for the welcome gonna go pump these tyres up and see how this 4x4 gets on on the beach.......dog walking duties!
littlenissy
full bodykit
full bodykit

Post by littlenissy »

Welcome from Swindon Chris and a little knocking never hurt anybody especially with the seats laid out and a warm blanket???????? oh sorry you was talking about the tensioner?
tommy
top forum poster
top forum poster
Fuel: Petrol/Gas
Drivetrain: 2WD
Seats: Custom Layout
Trim: mercedes
Mods: Largo lover!

Post by tommy »

1chrisWSM wrote:colud be tommy when was holding the allternater the knocking stoped got a friend who works alot on jap imports hes gonna take good look thursday he just said dont go out of town just in case ......the thing is cant stop driving it really love it already wondering what the 2.4 petrol would be like to drive....can see what my drives gonna end up lookin like tryed telling my mrs that it probly be good idea if we had one diesel one petrol haaaa!! on the largo blag! :)
I lost a bolt out of mine which caused knocking so could be that?
I had a diesel first which went to largo heaven so got myself a petrol if that bit the dust I would be in the market for another petrol hands down. I still miss my first one though!
Life is like a S**T sandwich the more bread you got the less S**T you gotta eat.