HIYA

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
Geezer
gearstick
gearstick

HIYA

Post by Geezer »

Hi guys some of you will prob know me from some of the other forums a nice guy told me about this place as i missed it.
For people that dont know me im bit of a dab hand at photoshopping i do most things car related anyhow enough of my rambling
White 17"Lenso RS5 dropped 55mm drilled and grooved discs sports air filter DVD headunit with screen flipdown in rear alpine amp fusion sub pioneer components infinity coaxles Custom grill/eyebrows and custom airbrushing it the back (soon to be more)
largodaddy
Founder

Re: HIYA

Post by largodaddy »

hi geeza welcome to the happy largo club cc cc cc
theorangeone
Site Admin
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: full body kit/face lift front fitted/20 inch rims/full spray job/lots of leds/stainless exsaust/double din head unite,2 x 5 inch screens and 1 x 19 inch screen/chrome wheel arches and window trim/30 mm spacers all round/largo seat covers/very rare rear clear indicaters/wood and leather stearing wheel/

Post by theorangeone »

HI GEEZER AND WELCOM TO THE MADHOUSE WERE YOU CAN LAFF FART SHOUT AND SWEAR A LITTLE WITHOUT HAVING YOUR HANDS SLAPPED LOL,
THEORANGEONE
bigal
SUPER CAR
SUPER CAR

Post by bigal »

hello & welcome. dont read any of my posts unless you want to be depressed
Geezer
gearstick
gearstick

Post by Geezer »

Thanks for the welcome guys i will post some pics up soon and and maybe doing some shouting lol i am up to a few things but all hush hush
White 17"Lenso RS5 dropped 55mm drilled and grooved discs sports air filter DVD headunit with screen flipdown in rear alpine amp fusion sub pioneer components infinity coaxles Custom grill/eyebrows and custom airbrushing it the back (soon to be more)
beckisbus
SUPER CAR
SUPER CAR

Post by beckisbus »

hiya geezer
welcome to the friendly forum, feel free to read any of my posts and see the fun we have.. happie :lol: :lol:
becki no bump
nrg

Post by nrg »

Fancy seeing you here mate ;)

welcome aboard

:D
Geezer
gearstick
gearstick

Post by Geezer »

beckisbus wrote:hiya geezer
welcome to the friendly forum, feel free to read any of my posts and see the fun we have.. happie :lol: :lol:
Thanks Becki i will have a good look around
Fatunz wrote:Fancy seeing you here mate ;)

welcome aboard

:D
Fancy seeing me here yer fancy that lol
the shiney one
top forum poster
top forum poster
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: 18in deep dish chrome alloys
black limo tints

Post by the shiney one »

hi and welcome glen
south west admin

pasty king
Geezer
gearstick
gearstick

Post by Geezer »

HIya MR Shiney lol