Largo for sale

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
d.J Largo
SUPER CAR
SUPER CAR

Re: Largo for sale

Post by d.J Largo »

theorangeone wrote:am watchin a load on ebay and there not moving,
mite be worth keeping hold of for a wehile
woody

so true woody...theres a few around at the mo and just not moving....maybe time to grab a bargain
D.J Largo
theorangeone
Site Admin
Fuel: Diesel
Drivetrain: 4WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: full body kit/face lift front fitted/20 inch rims/full spray job/lots of leds/stainless exsaust/double din head unite,2 x 5 inch screens and 1 x 19 inch screen/chrome wheel arches and window trim/30 mm spacers all round/largo seat covers/very rare rear clear indicaters/wood and leather stearing wheel/

Post by theorangeone »

have got a couple of bids goin on ebay at the moment,
see how they go for know,
but there just not shiftin
woody
largofromjapan
dipstick
dipstick

Post by largofromjapan »

Thank you for welcoming me on this forum. And thank you for your advice.

Just to let you know it sold (it was re-listed as a classified ad). The asking price was £1200 and it sold for £1100. I think that's a fair price.

By the way, I was banned from the largo owners club for posting a polite similar message about selling the Largo... I didn't realised I was breaking their rules. Turns out you need to have posted 50 meaningful posts before listing a Largo for sale and it can't be an auction but a fixed price. Fair enough. Rules are rules. Tail between legs...

So thank you again for welcoming me on this forum and being so friendly.

Have fun with your Largo's. We've really enjoyed ours and I think they're great vehicles.
N.r.g
Site Admin
Fuel: Petrol
Drivetrain: 2WD
Trim: highway star
Mods: private plate, lowered 35mm, custom bump stops, 20" rims, Full stainless exhaust with decat, 1000w rms ICE, ICELED underlighting kit with EXP kit and Scanner, red and green starburst laser, custom door illumination, custom illuminated insane grill badge, dual battery with split charger n more

Post by N.r.g »

good news :) shame you didnt find us before.
so what you gettin next ? :(
the INSANE one tis a Image thang
largofromjapan
dipstick
dipstick

Post by largofromjapan »

Yes, it would've been good to have found you all before. We have a Passat now. Was sad to see the Largo drive off and away into the sunset.