hi all

Say hello to the group here and let us know whereabouts you are.
JakethePeg
oil filter
oil filter

Re: hi all

Post by JakethePeg »

Hi 1chrisWSM, Welcome to the club, Were up the road in Bristol. Everyone's very helpful on here. :dance:
polosmum
top forum poster
top forum poster

Post by polosmum »

Hi and welcome to the funny farm
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature

milkshake
pommy
SUPER CAR
SUPER CAR

Post by pommy »

Hi and welcome to the club
mine is the black one with the tiger on it
in weston
THE GOLDEN TIGER
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

pommy wrote:Hi and welcome to the club
mine is the black one with the tiger on it
in weston
hay i saw you on sunday my front spoiler is broken so i stand out like sore thumb haa! looks cool the black with the gold told the mrs about it when i got back. Im driving her round the bend with the LARGO thing at the moment gonna be living in it soon i think !!
1chrisWSM
oil filter
oil filter

Post by 1chrisWSM »

just another BIG hi to all the people ive missed..since ive been gone been trying to get on top of all the sqeeks and rattles from my van..see how i used the word van and not people carrier :) anyway..the sqeeking sound i was getting on full lock was a belt needing tightening but and fixed a bolt on alternater to stop the banging but theres a grinding metal sound im getting on round a bouts my friend says it could be two things front diff mount bushes and if that dont work then front shocks does anyone know the best place to get parts?? probley knowone gonna see this just thought its an old post and also theres the help board so....gonna repost over to the help board just in case tho anyone does read this and can help then thanks :)